Ads 720 x 90

SKINNY POOLSIDE DIP

SKINNY POOLSIDE DIP - This dip, man. It’s surprisingly good. I mean, it’s basically a bunch of raw veggies stirred up with some cream cheese and ranch seasoning. I used full fat cream cheese, because like I said: Calories are delicious. That said, I did reduce the cream cheese by half. So…basically it’s still somewhat skinny. I mean, right? You can totally use fat free or low fat cream cheese if you’re into that sort of thing. I didn’t miss the extra brick of cream cheese, but do what you feel is right in your heart.

s basically a bunch of raw veggies stirred up with some cream cheese and ranch seasoning SKINNY POOLSIDE DIP

I love indulging in healthy dips and this one is loaded with vegetables! I think you're going to love the crunch and the flavor!
Read more...

Related Posts

Post a Comment