Ads 720 x 90

Strawberry Jello Angel Food Cake Dessert


This no bake strawberry cake recipe is my favorite strawberry dessert that my mom used to  Strawberry Jello Angel Food Cake Dessert

This no bake strawberry cake recipe is my favorite strawberry dessert that my mom used to make when I was a kid!

Ingredients:

  • 1 ring Angel Food Cake (store-bought)
  • 1 large pkg. Strawberry Jello
  • 2 cups boiling water
  • 1 regular container frozen whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
  • 1 large pkg. frozen strawberries (the kind that also has juice, not whole frozen berries) {Thaw them at least partially before you begin this recipe}

Directions:

  1. Break ½ of the angel food cake into chunks and put in the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
  2. Mix Jello in a bowl with 2 cups boiling water.
  3. Add strawberries immediately and stir.

Read more...

Related Posts

Post a Comment